THE M <v:imagedata o:title="home inspector" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\nreed\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg"><v:path o:extrusionok="f"><o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t">ARION COUNTY APPRAISER'S OFFICE IS CONDUCTING RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL RE-INSPECTIONS
The Marion County Appraiser's office is mandated by K.S.A. 79-1476 to physically inspect all real property in Marion County every six years. The purpose of this inspection is to verify that our data is current and represents the property accurately. The Appraiser's Office physically inspects approximately 17% of the real property located in the county each year.
*Starting April 10, 2020 the Appraiser Field Staff will be conducting re-inspections of properties in the following Cities and townships...
- Logan Township - Started: 4/13/20 Finished:
- Doyle Township - Started: Finished:
- Risley Township - Started: Finished:
- Gale Township - Started: Finished:
- Peabody Township - Started: Finished:
- City of Burns - Started: Finished:
- City of Goessel - Started: Finished:
- City of Tampa - Started: Finished:
We would like to Thank everyone in the 2020 re-list areas for all their cooperation!
Please see the map below to see which sections of the county will be re-inspected during 2020.
ATTENTION PROPERTY OWNERS
The map below indicates areas of the county that are part of the 2020 17% re-inspection of properties, mandated by K.S.A. 79-1476.